Truth on Benghazi: Gun running and abandoning Americans
“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” – John 8: 32
As Benghazi unfolded and the Obama administration blamed planned violence in the Middle East on an insignificant YouTube video, sources would quietly piece together the truth of that dark night on September 11, 2012.
Weeks became months and truth seekers were called names or just “kooks” to maintain the silence.
Off the record The Global Dispatch was told why Christopher Stevens was even in Benghazi on the anniversary of the largest terrorist in human history, but few asked the same question.
Why was there no help to these brave soldiers defending Ambassador Stevens, Libyans and the CIA safehouse?
Now, almost a year later, we get the answers – the truth.
Fact 1: The CIA has gone to extreme lengths to threaten and scare those information to maintain silence and secrecy.
The threats, lie detector tests and intimidation are now public in the recent CNN article – get some details here.
Fact 2: We were running guns in Libya, gun running with Turkey and into Syria
Republican Frank Wolf of Virginia is coming forward to explain what sources are finally telling him:
“We’re getting calls from people who are close to people who were [in Benghazi at the time] that they were moving guns. So where are the guns?”
“Are they in a warehouse somewhere? Some people say they moved on to Turkey and then from Turkey to Syria,” Wolf told Breitbart News on Thursday. “Did they fall into the hands of some of the Jihadis?”
“Nobody knows, so I think there are so many questions from the failure to respond to where the guns went,” he stated.
Fact 3: The soldiers were abandoned by our government
The most disturbing fact is the cover-up surrounding the abandonment of these brave men who gave their lives for America.
Forget about the mission, forget about foreign policy or that this is the CIA – we left them there.
David Ubben’s story confirms the reports as he was stranded on a roof, injured and mangled for 20 hours.
People are scared to come forward and now we know why. Leon Panetta met with President Obama at 5pm on 9/11/2012, obviously knowing that this was a terrorist attack, yet the media blitz blamed the YouTube video.
Then Sec. State Hillary Clinton pleads ignorance, blames the confusion and then asks “what difference does it make?”
Why did General Ham retire? When was that decision made? Was he told to not offer aid to these men on the roof of a CIA safehouse (see note below)
Jason Chaffetz, Utah Republican, said that General Ham told him during a visit to Libya that he had never been asked to provide military support for the Americans under attack in Benghazi.
Panetta’s statement that General Ham had been part of the team that made the decision not to send in forces created a contradictory story so will we ask who made the call?
I heard a lot of talking heads, aka radio hosts, ask some of these questions, but mostly to injure the President.
Personally I don’t care about the politics, I want to know the truth FIRST and then the accountability can be addressed.
It’s a relief to see and hear some of the facts come out so maybe, just maybe, more of the truth can also come forward.
NOTE: The facility where the men died was NOT an Embassy, NOT even a consulate, it was a fall back spot – a CIA safehouse.