Top 7 Attractions in London
Did you know that London is the sixth most expensive city in the world? Revealed in a survey published by the Economist Intelligence Unit, London is more expensive than Geneva or Paris. Despite this, you can have an amazing time at this exciting city, without having to rob a bank! There are several ways of enjoying on a limited budget.
You should begin by planning your accommodation. There are several hotels in North Acton, which offer great amenities and a comfortable ambience. While searching for Acton hotel, don’t forget to check out packages offered by Holiday Inn London West. If you book early, you may be able to grab a discount voucher and enjoy amenities like all day dining at their open lobby, wifi in all areas, gym and 24-hour room service.
A List of Tourist Attractions
Since you’re on a tight budget, here are some places that you will definitely love visiting. You can enjoy while not having to worry about your wallet feeling so much lighter.
- The first of the selections is the Royal Observatory. Some parts of this attraction offer free entry. This is a great pick especially for people with an interest in space and astronomy. You can gain an understanding of the concept of the time.
2. The National Gallery is located off Trafalgar Square. You can spend your time admiring paintings by renowned artists, including Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci and Van Gogh. You should definitely find out about the free guided tour. This usually takes place in the mornings and lasts for an hour.
3. Wellcome Collection on Euston Road offers free entry to a variety of exhibitions. Even the ones that are not free, charge only a nominal entry fee.
4. A tour of the Royal Albert Hall is just fabulous. This is among the world’s most famous concert venues, and was opened to the public in 1871. The Royal Albert Hall hosts more than 300 events annually. The Hall hosts certain exhibitions, which are free on open days. So, do remember to check the official website of the Albert Hall website before your visit.
5. A tour to BBC studios is great fun. In fact, they have special tour for kids as well.
6. Experience the City of Walkers by walking. Just strolling around in London is charming. You can get a glimpse of all the famous landmarks that dot the city.
7. London is a city of promotions, discounts and offers. You just need to be aware and ready for a bonus grab! Keep checking online for shopping vouchers or discounts on tickets. Online deals and coupon websites can also be checked. Of course, you would need to invest a great deal of time.
The one thing that you need to book early is accommodation. There are hotels in North Acton and you should be able to grab a great deal if you book in advance. When checking out hotels in Wembley in Central London, do have a look at all the amenities being offered and take the time to go through the gallery of room images before making a decision.