Quantcast
Published On: Mon, Nov 26th, 2012

Saudi man dies of Viagra overdose

A Saudi man died after taking several Viagra pills while with a prostitute at a rented apartment in Morocco, a Saudi newspaper reported on Sunday.

screenshot inaugural Viagra commercial from 2004

Emirates247 confirmed details that an unidentified Saudi man was found dead and questioning the woman revealed his cause of death to be an overdose on performance enhancing medication.

The girl, age 26, is a prostitute working in Morocco (near Rabat), explained to police that the man began to vomit, went pale and passed out. He had taken “several” Viagra pills.

“The girl said she fled the apartment because she was worried she might be accused of killing the man,” the Saudi daily Sabq said, quoting Moroccan newspapers.
It said police also detained the watchman and the apartment’s owner for interrogation, adding that they face charges of facilitating prostitution.

On the DISPATCH: Headlines  Local  Opinion

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd ) [ALL INFO CONFIDENTIAL]

About the Author

- Writer and Co-Founder of The Global Dispatch, Brandon has been covering news, offering commentary for years, beginning professionally in 2003 on Crazed Fanboy before expanding into other blogs and sites. Appearing on several radio shows, Brandon has hosted Dispatch Radio, written his first novel (The Rise of the Templar) and completed the three years Global University program in Ministerial Studies to be a pastor. To Contact Brandon email [email protected] ATTN: BRANDON

Tags
Displaying 1 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Top Weird Stories of 2012 - The Global Dispatch says:

    […] A Saudi man dies from Viagra overdose (read here) […]

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Sign up for our Weekly Newsletter



Categories

Archives

At the Movies

Pin It