Pakistani child, age 6, murdered in boiling water after she begged for food at a wedding
After some translation in Friday, a shocking headline from Pakistan draws attention to the lack of human rights in Islamic countries like Pakistan.
Most readers will only call it “grotesque” as they read ““A six-year-old lost her life begging for food at a wedding ceremony in Rujahna”.
The story details how the girl, named Kalsoom, begged for food at a wedding ceremony but was turned away several times by a waiter. At some point the fury took over and the waiter plunged the child into boiling water, murdering the girl.
Malnourished members of the underclass have to collect not just enough spare change to feed themselves, but to pay off police and gang bosses.
Investigators say begging has turned into an organized business with mafia controlling key locations where they deploy their own lackeys or lease out ground to others on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Some can even make more than a laborer who toils in scorching temperatures, digging or carrying cement and bricks at building sites for $6 a day.
According to the United Nations, around 49 percent of the estimated 180 million population of Pakistan live in poverty.
You May Also Like…
- New videos from Syrians show rebels killing prisoners and ‘eating the heart’ of one man (click here)
- Bizarre story of a Japanese man who kills woman by putting poison in her shoes
- Pittsburgh woman nabbed on her roof after running from police when she tried to enter court with heroin in her purse
- Syrian rebels behead cleric and ‘parade’ body – report here
- Louisiana woman set on fire, KKK on house – she did it her self, more here